Did you know? John Bullard was 19 years old when he was killed in World War I. Discover more at… https://t.co/SUwKvrtYfO
Hill, Edward Robert
- Township: Embro & West Zorra
- Rank: Private
- Branch: Central Ontario Regiment, 58th Battalion, Canadian Infantry
- Regiment number: 727163
- Date of birth: abt. 1882
- Date of death: October 26, 1917
- Wars Served: World War I
- Commemorated: Menin Gate Memorial, Ypres, Belgium: Cenotaph, Memorial Park, Embro, West Zorra Township, Oxford County, Ontario, Canada
- Years of service: December 4, 1915 - October 26, 1917
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Edward Robert Hill, son of William and Mary J. Hill of Harrington West, enlisted December 4, 1915 in the 110th Battalion, St. Mary's.
He served with the Central Ontario Regiment, 58th Battalion, Canadian Infantry. He was killed in battle at Passchendaele, Belgium, on Oct. 26, 1917, age 35 years, and is commemorated on the Menin Gate Memorial, Ypres, Belgium., and Cenotaph, Memorial Park in Embro.