- Township: Embro & West Zorra
- Rank: Sergeant
- Branch: Royal Canadian Service Corps
- Date of birth: November 8, 1907
- Where born: Danville, Quebec
- Wars Served: World War II
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Gordon Frost was born on November 8, 1907 on the home farm in Danville, Quebec. He married Lola May Gregory on December 15, 1932. He enlisted with the Army at the start of WW11 and served as a cook in the Royal Canadian Service Corps. Gordon spent the war years at Valcartier, Quebec. Upon release from the Army he returned home to Danville and worked at the Canadian Johns Manville Asbestos Company until the fall of 1948 when he and his family moved to Lot 13, Concession 2 West Zorra Township; later to Woodstock; then to the west half of Lot 11, Concession 5, now known as 106 Huron St., Embro.