Did you know? William Melbourne Campbell was a farmer before he went to serve in World War I. Discover more at… https://t.co/KaPthBgahv
Pyatt, Chester Crolen Ray
- Township: North Oxford, Veterans
- Branch: Rainbow Division, 2nd Battalion
- Regiment number: 675613
- Date of birth: May 7, 1892
- Where born: Mossley, Ontario, Canada
- Wars Served: World War I
- Years of service: February 23, 1916 -
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Chester Crolen Ray Pyatt, from Beachville, was born May 7, 1892 in Mossley. He signed up February 23, 1916. Chester was a labourer with no military experience prior to enlistment. His regimental number was 675613, and he served in the Rainbow Division, 2nd Battalion.
As per Chester's Attestation Papers he was born on May 7th, and he listed his next-of-kin as his mother, Mrs. Oliani, Hickson, Ontario.