Did you know? John Groenewold rejoined the Dutch Army and served in the West Indies during World War II. Discover m… https://t.co/ZtSezoSBKy
Murray, William Wallace Jr.
- Township: Embro & West Zorra
- Rank: Flight Lieutenant
- Branch: Royal Canadian Air Force, 416 Squadron
- Regiment number: J3703
- Date of birth: March 12, 1915
- Date of death: June 27, 1941
- Burial location: Runnymede Memorial Cemetery, Surrey, England
- Wars Served: World War II
- Commemorated: Runnymede Memorial Cemetery, Surrey, England
- Country enlisted with: Canada
William Wallace Murray Jr.(born March 12, 1915) was the son of William Wallace and Bessie Ann Murray of Lot 7, Concession 8 West Zorra. He joined the Royal Canadian Air Force and received his wings at Camp Borden on Jan. 22, 1941. In March of that year he went overseas and served with 416 Squadron. He was killed in action and is commemorated in Runnymede Memorial Cemetery, Surrey, England.