Did you know? Reginald J. Francis is buried in the Nine Elms British Cemetery in Belgium. Discover more at… https://t.co/IEX3zXFDxc
Gould, Albert Edward
- Township: Embro & West Zorra
- Branch: Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force; 250th Battalion; 146th Battalion
- Regiment number: 1072075 & 835250
- Date of birth: May 24, 1897
- Where born: Embro, West Zorra Township, Oxford County, Ontario, Canada
- Wars Served: World War I
- Years of service: January 7, 1916 -
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Albert Edward Gould, said to have been born on May 24, 1897, in Embro. He first enlisted January 7, 1916, in Kingston, Ontario, and gave his address as 110 Ingersoll Road, Woodstock, his father's home. and gave his occupation as printer, reg. #835250..
He stated his occupation as a sailor living in the Nugget Hotel in Winnipeg when he enlisted on Nov. 9, 1916, reg. # 1072075. He said his father was George Gould of Woodstock.