Brickwood, Richard Stanley Jr.
- Township: Embro & West Zorra
- Rank: Private
- Branch: 34th Battalion & 2nd Battalion, Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force
- Regiment number: 603049
- Date of birth: January 29, 1891
- Where born: London, England
- Date of death: October 7, 1916
- Wars Served: World War I
- Commemorated: 2nd Canadian Cemetery, Sunken Road, Contalmaison, Somme, France; Cenotaph Victoria Park, Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
- Years of service: August 23, 1915 - October 7, 1916
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Richard Stanley Brickwood was born Jan. 29, 1891, in London, England, son of Charlotte and Richard Brickwood.
A farmer, he had married by the time he enlisted, on Aug. 23, 1915. His wife Daisy of R. R. #5, Embro was listed as next of kin.
He was killed in action on Oct. 7, 1916, and is commemorated in the 2nd Canadian Cemetery, Sunken Road, Contalmaison, Somme, France.