Did you know LaVerne Brenneman remained in England for a year after the end of World War II as a member of the Serv… https://t.co/tn8Z8TzJsI
McWilliam, Ross Edward
- Township: East Nissouri
- Rank: Staff Sergeant
- Branch: Royal Canadian Artillery
- Date of birth: July 19, 1914
- Where born: Lot 8 Conc 14, East Nissouri Township, Oxford County, Ontario, Canada
- Date of death: May 6, 2014
- Burial location: North Embro Cemetery, West Zorra Township, Oxford County, Ontario, Canada
- Wars Served: World War II
- Years of service: May 4, 1942 - July 20, 1944
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Ross was the son of Annie E. Mooney and George McWilliam of Lot 8 Concession 14. His basic training took place in Aurora, Ontario. He served in Canada as a pharmacist and was stationed in various places in Ontario including Niagara-on-the-Lake and Newmarket. His medals were the Canadian Volunteer Service Medal, and the War Medal 1939-45. Following the war he worked as a pharmacist in Toronto.
His brothers, Angus and Bruce, also served in WW11.