Did you know? Henry Finlayson served in the British Army during World War I. Discover more at https://t.co/RNeR9agG4N
McWilliam, Ross E.
- Township: East Nissouri
- Rank: Staff Sergeant
- Branch: Royal Canadian Artillery
- Date of birth: July 19, 1914
- Wars Served: World War II
- Years of service: May 4, 1942 - July 20, 1944
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Ross was the son of Annie E. Mooney and George McWilliam of Lot 8 Concession 14. His basic training took place in Aurora, Ontario. He served in Canada as a pharmacist and was stationed in various places in Ontario including Niagara-on-the-Lake and Newmarket. His medals were the Canadian Volunteer Service Medal, and the War Medal 1939-45. Following the war he worked as a pharmacist in Toronto where he still resides.
His brothers, Angus and Bruce, also served in WW11.