Did you know? William Melbourne Campbell was a farmer before he went to serve in World War I. Discover more at… https://t.co/KaPthBgahv
Faircloth, William Sydney
- Township: East Nissouri
- Rank: Private
- Regiment number: A50486
- Date of birth: 1921
- Date of death: January 17, 1944
- Burial location: Cassino War Cemetery, Frosinone, Italy.
- Wars Served: World War II
- Years of service: -January 17, 1944
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Private Sydney Faircloth was the son of Sadie McAlpine and Leo Faircloth. He was killed during the Italian Campaign on January 17, 1944 and is buried at Cassino War Cemetery, Frosinone, Italy.