Did you know? Dorothy Madeleine Blair was attached to the Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers during… https://t.co/Aa9a1WDxA0
Enright, Charles (Chuck)
- Township: East Nissouri
- Rank: Corporal
- Branch: Royal Canada Infantry
- Regiment number: B159944
- Date of birth: Sept. 1, 1925
- Where born: Toronto, Ontario
- Date of death: Sept.5, 2016
- Burial location: Bridgeport Cemetery, Kitchener, Ontario
- Wars Served: World War II
- Years of service: 1944 -1946
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Corporal Charles ‘Chuck’ Enright grew up in Toronto. He was in the infantry and served in England, France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. He was wounded in Holland (blasted lung) and off the front lines for a few weeks but in total he served from 1944 to 1946. After the war ended he joined the Provost Corps.
He married Doris Mank and they built a cottage at Lakeside, Ontario. They raised two children: Deborah and Jeffrey.
His brother Frank also served in the war.