Hutcheson, Nelson A.
- Township: North Oxford
- Branch: Royal Canadian Regiment
- Date of birth: April 8, 1918
- Wars Served: World War II
- Years of service: October 3, 1939 - October 1946
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Nelson A. was born April 8, 1918. the son of Andrew Hutcheson of Beachville. He attended Rutledge Public School and Dorchester Continuation School. He attended Banner United Church and Sunday School. He joined the Royal Canadian Regiment on October 3, 1939. He went to Val Cartier Camp and in November went overseas, and was stationed in England until May 1943. He landed in Sicily in July 1943 with the first troops. He was wounded at Ortona, Italy in January 1944. He returned to England and later to Canada. Nelson was discharged in October 1946.