Did you know? Harold Hogg served in England and France with the Royal Canadian Air Force during World War II. Disco… https://t.co/Vrijb7ks61
Francis, Reginald J.
- Township: North Oxford
- Rank: Private
- Branch: Canadian Infantry, 102nd Battalion
- Regiment number: 907327
- Date of birth: December 18, 1893
- Date of death: October 26, 1917
- Burial location: Nine Elms British Cemetery, West Vlaanderen, Belgium
- Wars Served: World War I
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Reginald J. Francis was born December 18, 1893. He enlisted in the army, and was a member of the Canadian Infantry, 102nd Battalion. He was killed in action on October 26, 1917 and is buried in the Nine Elms British Cemetery in Belgium. Reginald is listed in the First World War Book of Remembrance.